Knowledge Base MS in Germany Partner Services Mawista Travel Insurance

            Mawista Travel Insurance - I would like to change my health insurance. how can i obtain insurance from you?

            You can switch to MAWISTA if you are an international language student, university student or visiting scientist with a temporary residency permit in Germany. Please first clarify the cancellation deadlines with your previous health insurance and make sure that you do not have double insurance. Then you can apply for the desired insurance protection online.Our staff will be glad to inform you about a suitable MAWISTA follow-up contract.

            Help us to make this article better
            0 0